
A view of the Village with a dump cart in the foreground. This church was floated across the Bra'dor on a barge.
A friend from work (Joy Dort) and I went to Iona Highland Village early in August. What a beautiful spot! Almost as nice as Sherbrooke Village :) We were blessed with beautiful weather and we had great views of the Bra'dor. I have been there with Bobby and Meghann when it was so foggy we couldn't see much but the building in front of us, but it was still beautiful!
We also went to Alexander Graham Bell museum in Baddeck that day. Another one of my favourite places! Alexander Graham Bell is one of the people from the past that I would like to meet. There is a wall of enlarged photographs of Mr. Bell and his family, lots of different images including some of his projects, that I could spend hours looking at (and have!). There are many of him with his grandchildren, which just makes me love him, he seems so kind and gentle.
No comments:
Post a Comment