these photos say serenity loud and clear to me. I loved all you cat/kitten photos and the sheep are wonderful. i love all things natural nature and all animals, you have many of the things i loe and your photos are beautiful. thanks for stopping by my blog
Angie - I absolutely LOVE your winter shots, especially that first one. I am inspired and have wanted to go out for an early morning hike and winter shoot, but it has been colder than usual this winter. -30 windchill for the weekend, but your photography has me tempted to brave it. (my poor camera - a big reason I hesitate)
12 comments:
Love that first icy shot. Beautiful!
Such gorgeous images! I simply love this time of year ~
Sorry, it saved before I was through!
Very beautiful pictures. Nice winter landscapes.
Have a nice day!
Thanks folks :)
What great photos you have! I'll be back for more ;).
What a gorgeous setting that house is in....lovely! Thanks for the visit and comment on my blog! I'll be back here as well!
these photos say serenity loud and clear to me. I loved all you cat/kitten photos and the sheep are wonderful. i love all things natural nature and all animals, you have many of the things i loe and your photos are beautiful. thanks for stopping by my blog
Angie - I absolutely LOVE your winter shots, especially that first one. I am inspired and have wanted to go out for an early morning hike and winter shoot, but it has been colder than usual this winter. -30 windchill for the weekend, but your photography has me tempted to brave it. (my poor camera - a big reason I hesitate)
So lovely.
Thank you folks, appreciate the comments!
You have a beautiful blog.
Greetings from Switzerland
Angela
Post a Comment