Saturday, March 12, 2011

"Kiss me, I'm Irish!"


Hobbes will be 13 on St. Patrick's Day. I took lots of photos to get one good image to make a card for Meghann. This was his most cheerful expression :)

4 comments:

Lori E said...

The Cat in the Hat. Poor kitty. No wonder he is scowling. Now if it were a crown it would be more to his liking.

Angie said...

Yes Lori, I'll have to find a crown for him :)

Linda Stubbs said...

I love your header picture........beautiful.
So wish you could come and visit my farm.

Can't wait to see who is going to win.........baby chicks will start hatching tomorrow and the next day.......messed up on the due date. It will be a fun time watching little ones come to life!

Hugs sweet friend, Linda

Angie said...

Thanks Linda,
I'm looking forward to seeing the baby chicks.
Enjoy your holiday!