Hi Angie, I see you just became one of my followers. I enjoyed your photos and am going to follow your blog too. We are provincial neighbours - awesome! Blessings to you, Pamela
Thanks for stopping by and becoming a follower! I enjoyed all the pictures of the wedding and have a friend that taped the ceremony that we will watch soon. Have a good week. ♥♫
5 comments:
Lovely post Angie x
Thanks Jo Anne :)
Hi Angie, I see you just became one of my followers. I enjoyed your photos and am going to follow your blog too. We are provincial neighbours - awesome! Blessings to you, Pamela
Hi Angie! I loved the wedding too! It's always wonderful to watch a wedding when the love between the couple is so obvious. Just loved it.
Di
Thanks for stopping by and becoming a follower! I enjoyed all the pictures of the wedding and have a friend that taped the ceremony that we will watch soon. Have a good week. ♥♫
Post a Comment