Sunday, March 23, 2014

Noel Shore

Let's go!




My favourite tree in the Garden of Eden

Mighty Shubenacadie River





Old Schoolhouse

I love this old place




Inside looking out

Stopped for a walk on the way home

Miss Hero

having fun!





Frozen Stewiacke River

Eden Lake

Ice

4 comments:

Pamela Gordon said...

I love seeing your photos of the countryside and rivers in NS Angie. I also love the old house that is falling down. You took some interesting photos of it. You don't have much snow there but that will change mid-week I expect. :) Quite a storm coming. Take care.

Nancy said...

You have some great shots, Angie. That first photo is cute. Your pup looks a bit miffed. Love your header photo. Splendid!

Angie said...

Thank you ladies!

Unknown said...

I especially love the photo of the broken out window with just one little bitty piece of glass remaining, backed by the beautiful blue sky. Nice work!