HI Angie, I really enjoyed this series of photos. They are all so pretty. The old tractor is awesome! It's been a beautiful fall here hasn't it? Blessings. Pam
Well hello. I have not been by here in such a long time. I just found a link I had done to your blog from April 2010. I don't know how I lost track. I love your photos and I had a special love for your sidebar photo of Edward. He is cute as ever. What kind of dog is this? It looks similar to my son's Dogue Brasilario but she is all white. Nice to find your blog again.
Thanks Lori and Pamela, My dog is an American Bulldog X American Staffordshire Terrier. She is a wonderful companion. Her mother was a huge white American Bulldog. Sadly, Edward has died, he was a lovely sheep who brought joy to all who knew him.
3 comments:
HI Angie, I really enjoyed this series of photos. They are all so pretty. The old tractor is awesome! It's been a beautiful fall here hasn't it? Blessings. Pam
Well hello. I have not been by here in such a long time. I just found a link I had done to your blog from April 2010.
I don't know how I lost track. I love your photos and I had a special love for your sidebar photo of Edward. He is cute as ever.
What kind of dog is this? It looks similar to my son's Dogue Brasilario but she is all white.
Nice to find your blog again.
Thanks Lori and Pamela,
My dog is an American Bulldog X American Staffordshire Terrier. She is a wonderful companion. Her mother was a huge white American Bulldog.
Sadly, Edward has died, he was a lovely sheep who brought joy to all who knew him.
Thanks for the comments ladies,
Angie
Post a Comment