I love these pics of the frozen seashore Angie. And Miss Hero must have enjoyed her romp on the ice floes and wet sand. I've never heard of these places before but I imagine it's lovely there in summer. Have a blessed week. Pamela
Thanks Pamela, I'm minding Sunday's the most, since this Sunday was the first in February that didn't storm I needed to get out, so after Church Hero and I went for a drive. It was sad too, because Bobby and I always went for Sunday drives and would have a picnic, but a least I got out. Arisaig is a lovely fishing community along the North Shore, in Antigonish County, on the Sunrise Trail. Here's a website with info: http://arisaig.wordpress.com/ Camp Geddie is owned and operated by the Synod of the Atlantic provinces of the Presbyterian church. A place dear to my heart, where I always feel the Holy Spirit's presence. http://campgeddie.ca/ It is beautiful in summer! Thanks for your kind comment, blessings to you Pamela.
I'm responding to your response to my comment Angie. I'm glad you got out and had a lovely drive. I can imagine Sunday's would be very long and lonely. God Bless!
3 comments:
I love these pics of the frozen seashore Angie. And Miss Hero must have enjoyed her romp on the ice floes and wet sand. I've never heard of these places before but I imagine it's lovely there in summer. Have a blessed week. Pamela
Thanks Pamela,
I'm minding Sunday's the most, since this Sunday was the first in February that didn't storm I needed to get out, so after Church Hero and I went for a drive. It was sad too, because Bobby and I always went for Sunday drives and would have a picnic, but a least I got out.
Arisaig is a lovely fishing community along the North Shore, in Antigonish County, on the Sunrise Trail. Here's a website with info: http://arisaig.wordpress.com/
Camp Geddie is owned and operated by the Synod of the Atlantic provinces of the Presbyterian church. A place dear to my heart, where I always feel the Holy Spirit's presence. http://campgeddie.ca/
It is beautiful in summer!
Thanks for your kind comment, blessings to you Pamela.
I'm responding to your response to my comment Angie. I'm glad you got out and had a lovely drive. I can imagine Sunday's would be very long and lonely. God Bless!
Post a Comment