Dear Angie, How are you? It's wonderful to see your post today and the great photos from NS. Where were they taken? I hope you are doing well now. Blessings to you. Pam
Thank you Pamela, These photos were taken where I work, Sherbrooke Village. It's a wonderful spot. Here's the website link...
http://museum.gov.ns.ca/sv/index.php
I am doing ok, it's been a difficult year, my father recently passed away, within days of the one year anniversary of my husband's death. So, August was a tough month for me for many reasons. But I'm clinging to scripture, and trying to find joy in the little things of life.... Take care, Angie
2 comments:
Dear Angie, How are you? It's wonderful to see your post today and the great photos from NS. Where were they taken? I hope you are doing well now. Blessings to you. Pam
Thank you Pamela,
These photos were taken where I work, Sherbrooke Village. It's a wonderful spot. Here's the website link...
http://museum.gov.ns.ca/sv/index.php
I am doing ok, it's been a difficult year, my father recently passed away, within days of the one year anniversary of my husband's death. So, August was a tough month for me for many reasons.
But I'm clinging to scripture, and trying to find joy in the little things of life....
Take care,
Angie
Post a Comment